hack free latest version buy discount Last Day on Earth: Survival

⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓⇓

https://firstgamehack.com/game-1241932094.html

⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑⇑

publish Dates 2017-06-12

Liked it 7791 Vote

Size 535699456 bytes

— Let’s unite. Make a party of up to 3 members and set off to Sector 7 with your friends instead of random players

device Ipod Apple

Critique Right now I’m a level 88 through the months I’ve gathered some experience. I love the gameplay and challenge of the game. I’ve killed about 30 big ones and I’ve died from them about 100 :) . The game is alright not including the new features like player contact that was introduced a while ago. I’ve had difficulties finding chopper parts though.you would think they’d be more common then atv parts yet my atv is complete other than the transmission and I’m still missing two chopper wheels. I grind the bunker I grind red, orange, and green zones for survivors that hopefully have wheels on then yet I honestly can’t get a darn wheel to save my life. I’d like to see more events and more frequent events in the future! Also more seasonal updates would be amazing I’d love to face more bosses and do more events like snowmobiles such as four wheeler racing. I have a ton of event ideas like crashed military helicopter, occasionally events that all players can meet at and offer trades, and places to get better gear such as dog stores/hostpitals/military camps

Creator Andrey Pryakhin

Last day on earth: survival. Last day on earth survival bunker alfa. Last day on earth survival.

Last day on earth: survival mod. Last day on earth survival clan. Last day on earth: survival guide step by step.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

روناس طرح نیاز ناشناخته کوک رگلاژ و تعمیرات تخصصی پیانو adply8nowcash ضایعات پلاستیک | گرانول پلاستیک نقطه کور پکيج تصفيه فاضلاب و دستگاه تصفيه RO آشپز شو Carla کلینیک بواسیر